After all these years, the catch cry “Slider, the provider” continues to ring true for the many thousands of lure fishers who buy this amazing product, knowing it can be relied on to ‘bring home the bacon’! These lures are easy to use, very competitively priced, and will catch most of the more popular table and sport fish, including snapper (especially), blue cod, trevally, kingfish, kahawai, gurnard, john dory etc. Indeed, many top charter boats base their operations on the Slider’s fish-catching charms throughout the year. And, as fish are fish, no matter where they swim, it’s been exciting for us to see Sliders are proving just as deadly when used on the West Coast (the 200 and 240g models have been the game-changers here) and down in places such as the South Island’s French Pass, where we’ve been told our ‘lures won’t work’ in the past! That’s why so many bait fishers have been converted to them; now it’s just a matter of picking up a little tackle box filled with a few different Sliders (no bait or berley necessary!) and it’s time to head off fishing!
- Designed in New Zealand for NZ fish species
- Concave head design which causes noise and turbulence
- skirt separates from hooks for easy hook removal
- Colours proven to work on NZ snapper and Kingfish
- Rigged with the best hooks available Owner JF41
- Made strong for big fish caught in NZ waters
- UV reflective with glow