The CHIRP Sonar technology uses a range of frequencies to provide an accurate and detailed view of the underwater environment, including fish location and depth. The SideScan technology provides a detailed view of the water column to the sides of the boat, allowing anglers to easily locate fish and underwater structures. The DownScan Imaging provides a high-resolution view of the underwater environment directly beneath the boat, allowing anglers to accurately pinpoint fish and underwater features.
The LOWRANCE Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer is easy to install and use, with a simple plug-and-play design that makes it compatible with a variety of marine electronics. The device is also built to withstand harsh marine environments, with a rugged design that is both water and shock-resistant.
The transducer is also highly versatile and can be used for a range of applications, including fishing, navigation, and safety. The device is ideal for use in both freshwater and saltwater environments and is compatible with a range of Lowrance fishfinders and chartplotters.
- Easier target identification with FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- More refined detail and better range than any other imaging technology
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan
- Active Imaging transducer with Side and Down available
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + 455/800kHz frequencies
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti2 and Simrad NSS evo3 and GO series displays